ParisTech strengthens its online presence with a Facebook account
- International cooperation
- Life at ParisTech
The ParisTech 2021 International Admission Program campaign will start this month.
The campaign 2021 will be deployed exclusively online for the second year in a row, and is a two-step process:
- Promotion of ParisTech schools’ top engineering training to students in geographic areas targeted by our schools’ network: Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in South America; Russia in Europe; China as well as new regions / countries in Asia: Cambodia, Hong-Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Applications collection and selection of candidates, through the different stages of the admission program.
Already present on Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Bilibili, Weibo and Wechat ParisTech launches its Facebook page with the aim to inform potential candidates, especially in the Asian countries and regions where ParisTech opens its program in 2021. The Facebook page is open to everyone. It will offer information in both English and French on engineering training, news from ParisTech and its schools, as well as all information related to the International Admission Program.
@ParisTech_News : 9205 subscribers
@ParisTechAsia : 123 subscribers
Linkedin ParisTech : 6 127 subscribers
YouTube ParisTech : 200 subscribers
According to the study "Digital 2021: global overview report" published by We Are Social and Hootsuite, Facebook is the most used social network in the world with approximately 2.7 billion users.
Among the 10 cities and urban areas with the most active users, we can find:
• Two Indian cities: Mumbai and Delhi;
• A large Vietnamese city: Ho Chi Minh;
• Two large Indonesian cities: Jakarta and Bekasi;
• A large Brazilian city: Sao Paulo.
All these cities are located in countries where ParisTech actively recruits students.
Don't hesitate to like and share the new ParisTech Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news!