The Governing committee of ParisTech allows the schools of the alliance to coordinate and develop a common reflection and to build projects with the goal of being implemented by these schools.
• President: Christian Lerminiaux (Chimie ParisTech)
• Vice-presidents: Sophie Mougard (Ecole des Ponts ParisTech) and Gilles Trystram (AgroParisTech)
It is composed of the directors of the Schools and the Director of the ParisTech Foundation. It sets the general orientation for actions put in place by ParisTech.
On the operational side, 4 inter-school thematic commissions bring together the corresponding people in charge in the Schools. Their role is to motivate inter-school life, to analyse the opportunity and the conditions for implementing common activities, to keep an eye on the consistency of actions in progress and to contribute to the coordination of projects.
• Teaching commission - President Gilles Trystram (AgroParisTech)
• Diversity commission - President Laurent Champaney (Arts et Métiers)
• International commission - President Vincent Laflèche (MINES ParisTech)
• Communication commission – President Christian Lerminiaux (Chimie ParisTech)
Based around a General Delegate in charge of leading and coordinating the implementation of the major orientations set by the founders’ committee, the work of each commission is performed by a delegate who makes sure to share best pratices, to prepare the reflections on and the implementation of the common actions.
The Foundation ParisTech supports the schools in their relationships with companies.