ParisTech is member of CESAER (Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Research), a European association that gathers leading specialised and comprehensive universities of science and technology. Founded in 1990, the association unites 52 member institutions.
CESAER pursues 5 goals:
- share information and best practices in higher education, research, innovation and governance
- influence key bodies: aid policy-makers and funders to shapre European strategies, policies and funding programmes
- boost participation in European funding programmes
- promote our strengths: support CESAER’s members in displaying their excellence and distinctiveness at European level and beyond
- contribute to debate on key issues: promote reflection and understanding of role of science and technology in open knowledge societies.
ParisTech engages with CESAER by participating in task forces (competitive funding, moblity, benchmark, S&T education for the 21st century, impact, etc.)