Graduation ceremony for the ParisTech Masters in partnership with the Renault Foundation
- International cooperation
- Life at ParisTech
Graduands from the ParisTech Masters in Transport and Sustainable Development (known as TRADD) and Mobility and Electric Vehicles (known as MVE), met up at their graduation ceremony, accompanied by their families.
On 12th December 2014 the 2014 graduands from the TRADD and MVE Masters courses were awarded their degrees in the Fournel Amphitheatre at Arts et Métiers ParisTech.
The ceremony was one of the highlights in the partnership between ParisTech and the Renault Foundation. Representatives from ParisTech, the ParisTech Grandes Écoles and the Renault Foundation – our partner for both Masters courses – were present to congratulate the graduands:
- Emeric Fortin, Coordinator of the Masters in Transport and Sustainable Development, École des Ponts ParisTech
- Philippe Degobert, Coordinator of the Masters in Mobility and Electric Vehicles, Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Claire Martin, Director of the Renault Foundation
- Jean-Philippe Vanot, President of ParisTech
- Armel de la Bourdonnaye, Director of École des Ponts ParisTech
- Jérôme Adnot, Director of Education at MINES ParisTech
- Marie Pruvost, Director of Education at École des Ponts ParisTech
Fifteen different nationalities were represented in the student body. All of them spoke of the richness of their experience, in both academic and social terms. They were keen to thank the teaching staff and the Renault Foundation for their support.
Masters courses which address societal challenges
Both these Masters aim to prepare future engineers for tackling the challenges in the transport sector, whether in research, studies, design or operations.
Congratulations to the young graduates!