5 graduates of ParisTech are among the winners of the prestigious award "Innovators under 35" of the MIT Technology Review!
15th of April – The MIT Technology Review held the award ceremony of the "French Innovators under 35": an opportunity to salute the achievement of these young innovators and pioneers who have conceived breakthrough technologies.
Among the 10 most remarkable innovators, 5 graduates of ParisTech's schools were distinguished for their inventions deemed brilliant.
Through their research work, they will be able to address to the major challenges of our society.
Congratulations to the 5 graduates of ParisTech's schools !
- Xavier Duportet from AgroParisTech and HEC Paris - Innovator of the year with Eligo Bioscience
- Anaïs Barut from the IOGS and HEC Paris, with Damae Medical
- Antoine Hubert from AgroParisTech with Ynsect
- Pierre Valade from the École des Ponts ParisTech with Sunrise
- Romain Lacombe from the École Polytechnique with Plum Labs