The offer to companies
The company is a player in its own right in the life of the Grandes Écoles. It is present in the decision-making and teaching bodies and collects and develops the skills and expertise of the Grandes Écoles, which it contributes to.
It is a strategic partner and draws on its strengths in research and innovation that it contributes to and promotes. A link in the same chain, Grande École and company are constantly interacting.
A symbol of these partnerships between companies and the Grandes Écoles, the multi-institutional projects are one of the strengths of ParisTech:
- the Institute of Sustainable Mobility (IMD)
- themed business groups
- multi-institutional masters
- multi-institutional chairs
- the Institut Villebon-Georges Charpak
- the École d’ingénieurs ParisTech Shanghai Jiao Tong (SPEIT)
- the Engineers & Doctors business club